After a quick online election, we now have the elected members of the Board (At-Large) for the AGMA Grand Alumni.
Atty. Silverio Garing
Mayor Nelson Melgar
Mayor Norberto Mendoza
Mr. Ernesto Gutierrez
Judge Mark Marcos
Ms. Karen Gutierrez
Ms. Agnes Manalo
Ms. Marife Basa-Tulio
Ms. Rowena Palwa
Atty. Dang Delos Reyes
Other members of the Alumni Board shall be the Elected Board Officers, Batch Representatives, and an AGMA Representative.
These members shall serve, according to our by-laws a term of five years. If, and only if, the upcoming Grand Alumni, acting as the highest governing body of the organization, decided to co-opt the newly elected officers. The Grand Alumni however, if it decided to do so, may elect new ones at the Grand Alumni event.
The 1st Board meeting is currently set on September 08, 2012, 9:00 AM inside AGMA campus.
Here’s the result of our online voting that ended May 25, 2012 for members of our Alumni Board.
Alumni Board Elected At-Large Online Voting
- Atty. Silverio Garing (10%, 1,851 Votes)
- Mayor Nelson Melgar (9%, 1,686 Votes)
- Mayor Bert Mendoza (9%, 1,676 Votes)
- Ernesto Gutierrez (9%, 1,645 Votes)
- Judge Mark Marcos (8%, 1,549 Votes)
- Karen Gutierrez (8%, 1,547 Votes)
- Agnes Manalo (8%, 1,472 Votes)
- Marife Basa Tulio (7%, 1,202 Votes)
- Rowena Palwa (6%, 1,173 Votes)
- Atty. Dang Delos Reyes (5%, 984 Votes)
- Leonardo Jayag, Jr. (5%, 939 Votes)
- Col. Daniel Feraro (5%, 887 Votes)
- Elsie Navarro Amansec (5%, 880 Votes)
- Louie Macalalad Macatangay (3%, 547 Votes)
- Tony Ylagan Hernandez (1%, 153 Votes)
- Angeles Caluza (1%, 100 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,987