Minutes of the 2nd Alumni Board Meeting
2nd AGMA Grand Alumni Board Meeting
November 1, 2012
The following are the persons who attended the 2nd AGMA Grand Alumni Board Meeting:
1. Katrina G. Pagal – 2000
2. Jonas M. Evora – 2002
3. Kristelle B. Gutierrez – 2006
4. Maria Andrea M. Datinguinoo – 2006
5. Judy Laylo – 2007
6. Emmanuel T. Perez – 2007
7. Joy Ann C. Melendrez – 2008
8. Charlotte M. Atienza – 2008
9. Erlita G. Evora – 1972
10. Jay C. Gutierrez – 1977
11. Efren M. Reyes – 1975
12. Jess Angelito Gutierrez – 2010
13. Jordan Angelo A. Gutierrez – 2007
14. Daniel G. Ferraro – 1968
* * *
1. The meeting started with an invocation led by Ms. Judy Laylo of Batch 2007.
2. Mr. Efren Reyes of Batch 1975 presided the discussions of the meeting.
3. He read the minutes of the meeting of the 1st Grand Alumni Board Meeting held last September 8, 2012.
4. Dr. Daniel Ferraro stated the latest status of the official bank account application for the cash donations.
5. He further explained that the bank requires two official signatories for all future transactions. He also stated that the it is suggested by the bank manager that aside from his signatory, a person from the school administration or from the Gutierrez Family.
6. The body agreed that the official signatories for the official bank account are Dr. Daniel G. Ferraro and Mr. Jay C. Gutierrez.
7. In the official solicitation letter, it is agreed by the body that in the last paragraph, it will appear the set of options of the mode of donations like: direct bank account, interbank deposits, or checking accounts.
8. It is agreed that the official solicitation letter will be available for distribution on Monday, November 5, 2012 in the office of the school director.
9. Mr. Efren Reyes further discussed the details of the plan of activities to be undertaken during the AGMA Grand Alumni Homecoming.
10. It is agreed that the 3rd Grand Alumni Homecoming Board Meeting will be on December 24, 2012 at 9:00 o’clock in the morning at AGMA Campus.
11. Ms. Erlita G. Evora, together with some Batch Coordinators agreed that they will start the dissemination of the information and letter on November 10, 2012 in all nearby barangays.
12. The next topic being discussed was the matter about the official Alumni T-shirt to be used, where there must be a supplier and a contractor of the printer.
13. It is agreed that all Batch Coordinators will be in-charge in the collection of the list of sizes and payments of the Alumni T-shirts.
14. The board agreed that Ms. Kritelle Gutierrez of Batch 2006 will be the official Layout Master of the official Grand Alumni Logo that is to be used in all miscellaneous of the event.
15. Mr. Efren Reyes said that he will lend his Heat-pressed T-shirt Printer to be used during the printing of the T-shirts.
16. It is agreed that each batch coordinator will collect P350.00 for the registration and T-shirt of the Grand Alumni.
17. It is agreed that the assigned colors of T-shirt will be distributed as follows:
a. 1949 – 1959 (RED)
b. 1960 – 1969 (ORANGE)
c. 1970 – 1979 (YELLOW)
d. 1980 – 1989 (GREEN)
e. 1990 – 1999 (VIOLET)
f. 2000 – 2009 (INDIGO)
g. 2010 – 2013 (BLUE)
h. Grand Alumni Board & School Admin. (MAROON)
18. The meeting adjourned at exactly 12:30 in the afternoon.
(Sgd.) JONAS M. EVORA